Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Book Is Out . . . FINALLY!

The Galactic Mage - by John Daulton
The book is out. I'm very excited. And, so I don't forget, or in case you aren't going to read all the way down (which will be sad, because there's an awesome video down below), I'm moving this blog over to my website now since it's all up and running nicely now. Here's the link: DaultonBooks.com

So, if you'd like to continue following along on the journey that started a really long time ago it seems, but actually less than a year ago, then you'll want to hop over there and bookmark the site. That link I just gave takes you to the actual novel page, but you can jump to the blog page if you prefer.

Okay, enough of the business stuff. Here's what's happening so far.

Sales are going awesome here in the first two weeks since release, and The Galactic Mage is getting rockin' good reviews on Amazon so far as well. If you haven't checked out the site or the book, or even the killer video trailer for the book, you should. The video is fine entertainment all by itself. You can see it below.

The novel is available on Amazon.com in paperback and in Kindle e-book format, and it is also available for Nook on the Barnes and Noble website.  Have a look, enjoy, and hopefully I'll see you on my website or on Facebook (www.facebook.com/GalacticMage).

Anyway, without further adieu, here's the video trailer. Turn up your speakers and enjoy:


See, that was fun, wasn't it?

Grab a copy and enjoy it, and stay tuned for the second book in the series, The Rift in the Races, coming soon (possibly November, but at least by this time next year). I'm hoping that Cris Ortega will once again grace my book cover with artwork, and, if sales keep going and I can afford another video, I'll certainly go that route again too. Oh, and keep an eye out for a novella I've got coming out very shortly too. It's called "Auction Yard." It's not science fiction or fantasy, it's a contemporary fiction piece, but if you like good moral tales, you'll enjoy this short, touching read.

Thank you to everyone who followed along on this blog. I'll see you on the other site.

http://daultonbooks.com
www.facebook.com/galacticmage

No comments:

Post a Comment